Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Uncontrollable Temptations by Janine Infante-Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Uncontrollable Temptations (Tempted, #3)Uncontrollable Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



“In a world as dark as the one I live in, sometimes I can’t help but crave sunshine.”


5 Stars!


OMG!!!! I just finished, Uncontrollable Temptations, and that is the perfect title for this book. It was exactly how I felt while reading! I had no control over myself, and when I should have been doing other stuff, I had the uncontrollable urge to keep picking up my kindle! I couldn't put it down! I started to read it late one night, but stopped after just reading the prologue. I knew the minute I started, I wasn't going to be able to stop! And I couldn't. I wouldn't! So, if you're looking for your next read, I highly recommend this series. I loved it! I loved everything about Jack and Reina's story. They were both broken, but made each other completely beautiful.


“Love is raw and beautiful, reminding us that imperfections hold beauty too because no love is perfect."


I love Jack!! Reina said it best when she said..


“You’re beautiful, Jack Parrish, broken and beautiful and I wouldn’t change a thing about you,”


I wouldn't have changed a thing either! He was perfect in every way. He knew exactly what to say and when to say it.


“They’re ugly,” I whispered. “My scars. They’re ugly.”

“They a part of you?” He questioned, not waiting for the answer. “Then they’re not ugly. Let me show you how beautiful they can be,” he said softly, as his finger trailed my lip. “Give me your scars, baby,” he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. “Let me be the one who sets you free from them.”



That my friend, was when the first tear fell. All I can say is...Ms. Janine, you got me hooked once again! You did this....

You.


- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment