Sunday, February 21, 2016

The ECE and Her Billionaire by JA Lafrance ~ Review by Juls



4 stars!


JA Lafrance contacted me asking if I would be willing to review her new book. Once I read the synopsis and noticed that Cadence wasn't the usual perfect body, size one girl, I immediately agreed. This might sound funny, but I love reading stories when the heroine is voluptuous and she's the one that gets the guy. It makes me feel happy knowing that there are "book boyfriends" out there that love us curvy women too! Most books are usually about the perfect girl with the perfect body, and that's fine too, but I love these stories just as much! As for the storyline, I enjoyed it! I liked Tyler and Cadence. It had a lot of dirty talking and sexual content, which are both fine with me! But if you're someone that likes to read something a little more G-rated, this may not be for you. I loved that Tyler was constantly telling Cadence how much she turned him on. Even when other women were constantly throwing themselves at him, he never gave them a second thought once he met Cadence. He was so in love with her and that's what made me like him even more. As for Cadence's brother, he's too much! Lol! He was definitely what you would call a manwhore and he had me cracking up with all his antics. I liked the ending. It was really cute and I'm happy that everyone was happy and in love. Her Billionaire is a great start for a new author!


-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment