Monday, February 15, 2016

ROOMHATE by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

RoomHateRoomHate by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't even know where to begin. I love...I mean...I LOOOVE this author. Her stories are always so beautiful and move me on so many different levels. Penelope Ward has a way of creating the most phenomenal heroes. Each with their own unique, special characteristics that melt your heart and touch your soul. Justin Banks is no exception.

As expected, I ab-so-lutely loved ROOMHATE. I read this book in one sitting! It completely consumed me...I could not put it down! I adored Justin and Amelia's young relationship. Justin as a teen was sweet and quirky. Whenever I hear the songs...Brown Eyed Girl & I Touch Myself...I will always smile and think of him. Although, I think my most favorite of his songs was...She Likes To Watch. lol.

After years apart, Justin and Amelia are unexpectantly reunited under one roof. The pain and anger that radiates off of Justin is palpable. Their connection is undeniable. The sexual angst...HOT! Justin's hard ass front was thrilling and sexy as hell. Pact full of emotion, this second chance romance will captivate you. I laughed, I cried, and my heart raced with hope. Justin and Amelia's emotional journey of forgiveness will pull on your heart strings. Justin...*sigh*...is swoon-a-licious. I devoured this book! ROOMHATE is another fantastic, brilliant, beautiful read; Penelope Ward continues to rock my world!

♥ Review by Lys






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment