Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quinn by J.C. Cliff ~ Review by Juls

Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)Quinn by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 Stars!


J.C. has written another great story that kept me captivated!! I liked Quinn after meeting him in the Blyss series; he didn't disappoint! He was hot!! The description of his body alone, will have the girls fanning themselves! His dirty mouth wasn't bad either, and I loved his sense of humor! My favorite laugh out loud moment was when Quinn was teasing Lexi and said...


“It’s only when you swallow that you get credit for being a real woman.”


The only thing I would have changed, or add, is a little more suspense!! Other than that, it was great! Let's not forget about Kimber!! I loved her, and I want her for myself! I hope we get more of her throughout this series!


-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment