Saturday, February 27, 2016

LOST by Ker Dukey & DH Sidebottom: Review by Lys

LostLost by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dark. Intense. Heart Breaking. Gripping. Non-Stop. That is exactly how I would describe this book! The prologue alone ripped my heart out and dared me to continue reading. As I followed Winter in her search to find her little sister, my boundaries were pushed, yet I didn't want to put this book down! Lost is definitely NOT for readers who are sensitive to sexual kink or abuse. This is definitely a DARK read! Though some scenes were hard for me to read, the story-line was brilliant. I welcomed the anxiety that overcame me as I read; especially as I got closer to the end. I was beside myself with anticipation! I was terrified to find out who was behind Summer's disappearance. I was all over the place with who I thought it could be. Lol. This book gutted me! I became emotionally invested in Winter's character. I connected with her love for her sister and her desperation to bring her home. As a result, I felt everything and was taken on one hell of a ride. Winter was a bad-ass heroine who stopped at nothing to find her sister Summer. There were no limits to what she would do to find her. Their story is twisted, suspenseful, and cruel, but oh sooo good. I would highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment