Thursday, February 11, 2016

Marked by Rebecca Sherwin ~ Review by Juls

MarkedMarked by Rebecca Sherwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4.5 stars!


“It doesn’t matter if I’m the broken one when this ends. It doesn’t matter if the choice is yours and our future depends on you. I am who I am, you are who you are –either we’ll work or we won't. I’ll leave that up to you, but I’ll be your friend, Benny. I can be whatever you need. Let me do that.”


Wow!!! That was....intense. A real mind blowing story. There were so many twist and turns that took place. I really didn't expect what I just read. I'd say that if you have the faintest of hearts, this may not be the book for you. If you tend to like reading dark stories, you'll want to pick this one up! It was sad, dark, and dirty. It has pretty much every dark angle you can think of. It took me almost 4 days to finish it and I usually get done with books in half that time. That being said, it is not a quick read. It was good, and I really liked the way the author ended it. It allowed me to hope for the best when it comes to Benny. I felt so much pain for him and I'm really hoping he gets his HEA. One that will make him comfortable in his own skin!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment