Monday, February 8, 2016

Noah's Journey by C.A. Harms ~ Review by Juls

Noah's Journey (Sawyer Brothers, #3)Noah's Journey by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


"The Sawyer boys were raised right. They know how to love and adore. They have both the gentleness a woman needs and the heavy love a woman craves. The love of a Sawyer man is consuming and overpowering. You don’t have a moment to feel neglected or lonely. They love every moment they’re near you."


I love my Sawyer boys! They all have something special to offer. For me, Ryan was the protective one, Jackson was the wild one, and Noah was the loving one. They all had a little of everything, but those are the main characteristics that come to my mind when I think of them individually.

I was excited to get Ryan's story. The way book 2 ended, I knew it was going to be good! We finally get to meet the infamous ex and man was she NOT worth Ryan's love!! Haha! I'm so glad he opened his eyes and gave Alena a chance. She was perfect for him. They really were a cute couple that I'm going to miss. Although, I can't wait to read about the next generation of the Sawyer clan! And last, but definitely not least, I'm loving that as I read more and more books by C.A. Harms, they are getting even more sexier!! LOVING the hotness Ms. Harms!!!



~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment