Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Me to Death by Sharlay ~ Review by Juls

Love Me To DeathLove Me To Death by Sharlay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


“The books I read are like a roller coaster ride. They are filled with conflicts, pain, and heartbreak but in the end, they give you something that life can’t always offer … a happily ever after.”


I love that quote because it's so true! No matter what's going on, there is always a happily ever after. I also love the way that I can get lost while reading. The world around me just blurs, and I have no idea what is going on outside of my book. Then once I'm done, and the fog clears, I feel like I just stepped out of someone elses life. I love it, and I loved this story because it did exactly that to me. Once I started, I couldn't put it down. Soon, I realized that I spent most of my day living through Brennan and Neddie's lives. I loved every minute of it! Brennan is seriously a book boyfriend that will stay with me forever. I loved his playfulness and the way he always gave Ned a hard time about her floss...


“I promise not to embarrass you by telling everyone that you wear floss for panties. It’ll be our little secret.”


LOL! He was forever bringing up those panties, and I laughed out loud every single time! I can go on and on and quote every line that I loved, but I would prefer for everyone to enjoy this story just as much as I did. I highly recommend this book to anyone that is looking for a laugh out loud, sweet story. You will also need some tissues because it is bound to make you cry as well.


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment