Tuesday, April 19, 2016

CALICO by Callie Hart: Review by Lys

CalicoCalico by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW! This was a PHENOMENAL read! THIS book! This storyline! These characters! The emotions! Within the first few chapters, I had already cried, swooned, gasped, and gulped! My heart was in my stomach and my stomach was in knots! This was my very first Callie Hart novel and holy hell, she RUINED me! Her words wrapped themselves around me and held me tightly within their grasp as I read. They consumed me for hours and evoked a kaleidoscope of emotions within me. I could not, did not, want to put it down! I could feel the hurt and heartache that burned inside Callan and Coralie oozing off the pages. Their story was incredibly raw, intense, and highly emotional. They shared a love that sustained unimaginable pain and loss. Despite his own inner turmoil, Callan never gave up on Coralie. He fought for her when she no longer had the strength to fight for herself. The things that he did for her, the battles that he went through to help her heal and put the past behind her, were utterly selfless and beautiful. Callan was the man he needed to be, when Coralie needed him the most. I was in complete awe of the complexity of his character. He moved me; he had me rooting for them all along the way. I absolutely loved Callan Cross, and I LOVED this book! This is definitely an I Love Story Time MUST read. One of the BEST BOOKS OF 2016!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment