Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Release Day Blitz ~ To My Loves by Jen Cousineau









Cover design by Ginger Andrews from G's Creative Ink

Models: Corinne Grinwald, Kaylynn Cousineau, & Lilly Cousineau

Photo Credit: Jen Cousineau

Peyton and Colton grew up not only as brother and sister, but as thick as thieves. After the sudden death of their parents, Colton decides to enroll in the Marines, bringing Peyton along for the ride. While Colton falls for the love of his life, Peyton settles for a man who she has fun with.
But when Colton receives his orders for deployment, he leaves Peyton to take his place next to his newly pregnant wife Julia until he returns.
When double tragedy strikes, Peyton barely manages to hold on to her own life, struggling to make sense of everything happening around her. With her grip slowly slipping, the third tragedy hits when her doctor tells her that it might be time for her to let go.
Will the news from her doctor finally set her free and allow her to truly live? Or will the verdict only cause her to give up completely?








 
 
Review by Juls


4 stars!

I just finished To My Loves, and I have tears running down my face. With everything that happened in this story, it was bound to happen. After everything was said and done, I did enjoy it this book. In all fairness of an "honest review", I'm going to play devil's advocate, so please don't get mad or offended! There were two events that took place that bothered me. First, was the situation between Peyton and Jesse in the beginning of the story. Seriously?? I know everyone thinks differently about these types of situations, but when it came to the way Payten was dealing with it, it almost killed the book for me. I wanted to slap some sense into her. Like 20 times over! As for the second, well, I must say it was the ending. I wasn't too happy about the way it ended. I just felt the ending could have been so much more then what it was. I feel like it ended too quickly. I would have liked to see a little more fight from the individual character. Now with that being said, as you can see, I still rated it 4 stars! That's because it truly was a great story and it did have some really great moments. Plus, thank goodness for Hunter! He restored my faith in all mankind! So...if there were to be a follow up book, I would most definitely read it!


About Jen Cousineau  
Wisconsinite. Romance Author. ItWorks distributor. Mother to twins. Wife. Adventurist wannabe. Fitness enthusiast. Foodie. Hunter. Dreamer. Coffee and Chapstick addict.

Connect with her:

Email: jen@jencousineau.com

Website: http://jencousineau.com (SIGNED paperbacks located here!)

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8021709.Jen_Cousineau

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJenCousineau

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenCAuthor

Instagram: http://instagram.com/jencousineau

Google+: google.com/+JenCousineauAuthor

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/authorjenc/my-books-author-jen-cousineau/

No comments:

Post a Comment