Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Red by T.L. Smith ~ Review by Juls

RedRed by T.L. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


"You can’t make someone fall in love, Liam. It’s nature, it’s who we’re pulled to. It’s who our heart wants. I am not damaged for loving you. No, if anything, I survived by loving you.”


I'm really enjoying this series! Boy have I missed Black! I couldn't wait to read Red because Black left me hanging with the need for more. Black is still hot as ever and demands the attention of everyone just by walking into a room. I couldn't believe how Black ended. I was so nervous with the way things could have gone, but I'm so happy with the way everything ended! As for the next book in line? I can't wait for Jake's story!! I have liked Jake since the beginning, and I'm hoping that he will get his HEA!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment