Tuesday, April 19, 2016

WORTH IT ALL by Claudia Connor: Review by Lys

Worth It All (The McKinney Brothers, #3)Worth It All by Claudia Connor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

sniff... sniff  This was such a beautiful love story. Just when I didn't think that I could fall in love with the McKinney brothers anymore, Jake stole my heart. I loved Matt and Stephen's stories, but Jake's? sigh I knew it was going to be an emotional read, but I didn't expect to become so attached to him. His character was so much more than your typical hot, sexy hero. He was kind and gentle; compassionate and understanding. I have never wanted so much for a character as I did for Jake. Because Jake carried an immense amount of guilt and shame with him, he was afraid to take the leap and let himself fall in love. That is, until he couldn't resist a beautiful woman who is strong, resilient, and determined to give her daughter all that she deserves. I adored Paige, but Casey stole the show! I love when authors pair adorable kids with strong heroes. Claudia Connor wrote such a touching, incredible love story about trust, redemption, and letting go. I loved Jake, Paige, and Casey's story and I hope you do too! Worth It All is definitely an I Love Story Time MUST read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment