Friday, April 15, 2016

The Road Back To Us by Kira Adams ~ Review by Juls

The Road Back to Us (Foundation #3)The Road Back to Us by Kira Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!


“How do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Make me forget all the reasoning’s behind my why’s.”



What a cute story! I've had The Road Back To Us on my kindle for a while now, but I haven't been able to get to it. I thought it was good, and I liked being able to catch up with Jace and Peyton. I'm happy that they found each other again. I've been following their story from the beginning, and I'm so glad that everything worked out the way it did! Even though Jace and Peyton's lives are extremely busy, I liked that they were able to set aside time for each other! This is a great addition to the series!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment