Monday, April 4, 2016

Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters ~ Review by Juls

Unseen MessagesUnseen Messages by Pepper Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4.5 Stars!



"The key to surviving is laughing when things get bad and crying when things get good."


Unseen Messages had me laughing, crying, and in awe of how strong the characters were. I just can't imagine the circumstances they were in. It was hard to read at times because of the sacrifices they had to make, but it was also rewarding to see the way complete strangers came together and created such an amazing family bond. I really enjoyed all the characters, but of course there's always one that stands out, and Conner was that one for me. I loved the way he protected and cared for Pippa. Conner and Pippa made me laugh because of the sibling bickering they would have, but then there were times that my heart completely broke for them because of the traumatic experiences they had to endure.

Pepper Winters did an awesome job with the writing, the plot, and the characters. The only other series I have read of hers, is her Indebted Series, and I loved that this was completely different. So far, I have really enjoyed everything that I have read from Pepper, and I can't wait to see what's next!


-Juls






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment