Monday, April 11, 2016

Roots and Wings by M. Mabie: Review by Lys

Roots and Wings (City Limits, #1)Roots and Wings by M. Mabie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Awww...what a sweet, small town love story! M. Mabie did such a beautiful job bringing the town of Wynne alive. Every detail provided me with the pieces I needed to reconstruct her vision as I read along. From the checker at the grocery store, to the waitress at the restaurant, each character played an integral role in this story. I loved the fact that Vaughn and Mutt's journey was different from the typical storylines we have all read. It was unique in that it was refreshing. A love between a simple man and an everyday woman. Completely relatable and real! I enjoyed this book, and I would definitely recommend it. I can't wait to read what's next from M. Mabie!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment