Friday, April 15, 2016

Reckoning by R.S. Brddoadhead ~ Review by Juls

ReckoningReckoning by R.S. Broadhead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

Wow!! I am really enjoying this series and that says a lot coming from someone like me. I usually don't read paranormal/sci-fi stories. I've read 2 other series (6 books total) from this genre that I have actually liked and that's not a good thing considering I've read over 600 books! Although, I'm really happy that I started Unveiled because now I can add 2 more to my list! What I like about it is that it's full of action and has tons of drama. There were times I couldn't put my kindle down and I got so sucked into the story that I often wondered if R.S. Broadhead put a spell on me! Of course, I loved being able to catch up with Reese, Steele, and Sim. I'm still not sure who I like more when it comes between Steele and Sim. My heart broke for both of them at some point in the story and boy do they have a way with words....


"I miss everything about you … about us. Laying on the hood of my truck watching the sun come up, singing Bennie and the Jets at the top of our lungs after we’ve had a couple of beers on those dirt roads, slow dancing with you under an absolutely perfect Alabama night sky while the fire flies float around us. The smell of your hair as it brushes against my nose when I hug you, the sound of your laugh, even the little snort you do when you get really wound up. Your taste, the way you look at me with those blue eyes, your perfect smile, it’s enough to make me weak in the knees."

Or


“My world, this world right here and now, revolves around you. I wanna shelter you from all of this because you deserve better. You deserve to be treated like the queen you are. When all this is over, it’ll be you and me … forever.”


I loved it! As far as the ending, O.M.G!! I did not see that coming, and I can't believe it! I'm so glad that I don't have to wait too long for book 3!! I'm looking forward to seeing how everything is going to play out from here. I just know Reese is going to kick some ASS, and I can't wait to read about it!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment