Thursday, April 14, 2016

CATCHING SUMMER by L.P. Dover: Review by Lys

Catching Summer (Second Chances, #6)Catching Summer by L.P. Dover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great read! This is was my first novel by this author, and I LOVED it! I am thrilled because now I have a new author to stalk! Catching Summer had everything I enjoy in a good book. With a non-stop storyline filled with suspense, angst, and romance, I couldn't put it down! It had a hot, alpha hero that just happened to be a super sexy football player and a strong, smart heroine. The sexual chemistry between these two was super steamy and their banter was witty, dirty, and definitely swoon worthy. The secondary characters added so much to this story. I hope to read more about them in other L.P. Dover books. I devoured this one, and now I need to go and read other books written by this awesome author!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment