Monday, April 25, 2016

Undo Me by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

Undo Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #3)Undo Me by M. Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


I swear it seems that every story gets better and better! Since I started Complicate Me I've been hooked on this series. In a way, I'm sad it took me this long to start it because it's really good. On the bright side, I'm happy I did wait because I've been able to start the next book right away. I have really enjoyed all the characters from the beginning. After having read each individual's story, I love them all even more!

Dylan and Aubry's story was more emotional than the others. If your someone that has a hard time dealing with violence, you might not enjoy this story as much. I definitely had a love hate relationship with Aubry. I loved her and Dylan together. I loved that Dylan completely changed his ways with other girls compared to the way he was with Aubry. Then there were times I just couldn't believe some of the choices Aubry made with her life. I understand them to a point, but some, I just wanted to grab and shake some sense into her! Dylan loved her so much. She was everything to him...


"Kissing Aubrey was like coming home. It was like tasting Heaven for the first time and knowing you would never be able to find anything like it."


And no matter how much Aubry pushed, he never stop loving her...


"She broke my heart, and yet there I was willingly waiting for her to do it again."


I really did love them together!

As for the next story...OH MY GOSH!!! I need book 4 now!!! After reading the very end of the epilogue and then the prologue of Crave Me, it left my heart pounding! I CAN. NOT. WAIT for Austin's book! I have been wanting his story since book one! I just have one question for you

M. Robinson..... Is it going to be everything that I think it will be??


PROMISE?



~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment