Monday, April 11, 2016

STUCK-UP SUIT by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Stuck-Up SuitStuck-Up Suit by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland are unstoppable! This dynamic dual has done it again! This chance encounter love story was filled with angst, love, and laughter. I loved the storyline and how Graham and Soraya met. Soraya's character was hilarious! Her "hold nothing back" and "call you out on your shit" personality was fun and super sassy. I adored her nicknames for Graham. They fit him perfectly! He sooo deserved for his world to be turned upside down! As I knew he would be, Graham was so much more than just an incredibly sexy, dirty talking, stuck-up suit. He was down right swoon-a-licious! There were so many great scenes in this story. I especially enjoyed the Ask Ida moments and the references to other beloved characters. They were fun and refreshing little bites of sweetness that I devoured! Vi and Penelope do a phenomenal job of creating unique and complex characters that are relatable and have a way of wrapping themselves around your heart. This book was everything I have come to expect from a ViNelope book! Lol, you like that? That's my rockstar name for them! These two woman are brilliant, beautiful, amazing writers that continue to touch my soul with their stories. This is definitely an I Love Story Time MUST read!

♥ Review by lys


Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment