Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Ladies Man by Katy Evans: Review by Lys EDITED

Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)Ladies Man by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! Katy Evans is at it again; bringing us yet another panty melting, super sexy, alpha male! Tahoe Roth is the kind of man your mother warned you about. With a bad boy personality, dimples to die for, and a heart breaking smile, THIS man will steal your heart! I loved that we got to see a different side of Tahoe in this book. There is so much more to him than just the free loving playboy we met in Manwhore. He was adorable with Gina, tough as nails on the field, and he made me laugh out loud with his witty, dirty humor. I loved Tahoe, and I adored Gina. Their story is a fun, angsty addition to the Manwhore series. Woot! Woot! I can't wait to read what's next from this MUST READ author!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment