Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sidebarred (A Legal Breifs Novella) by Emma Chase: Review by Lys

Sidebarred (The Legal Briefs, #3.5)Sidebarred by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aww...I truly, deeply love this family! I'm so happy that we were able to read more about Jake, Chelsea, and all those adorable McQuaid kiddos. I loved it, and I'm sad that it is done. As always, Emma Chase nails the male POV and makes you fall in love with Jake all over again. Jake Becker is the ultimate book boyfriend! He is smart, sexy, hilarious, and so incredibly sweet. Not to mention a tatted bad-ass! I adore him and Chelsea. This family has a special spot in my heart. It was all so perfect. I love this author. I never laugh more than I do when reading an Emma Chase novel. This story comes full circle with Jake and Rory, and it will leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling in your chest and tears of happiness in your eyes. It was a beautiful conclusion to a phenomenal love story.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment