Monday, April 18, 2016

The Game by Shawnte Borris ~ Review by Juls

The Game - Kirsten BackhardThe Game - Kirsten Backhard by Shawnte Borris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars


Oh my gosh! I don't think that I've laughed so much while reading a book before! Kirsten and Liz are hilarious! Let's be honest, the whole group of friends are a horney bunch of crack ups! Lol. I loved everyone! I loved the friendship that these characters had, and I loved the close relationship between Kirsten and Derek. Not only are they siblings, but they truly are best friends. Derek makes me wish I had a twin brother! He's one of the sweetest brothers that I have come across!

I also enjoyed the relationship between Liz and Brad, as well as, Kirsten and Drew. Brad was so sweet to Liz. He loved her so much that I felt the love through the book! When I think of them, the quote that comes to mind is; Live, Laugh, Love. I feel that that quote explains their relationship perfectly. Drew and Kirsten had a cute relationship too, but poor Drew had to work a little harder for his H.E.A. At times, Kirsten made me mad because of her mixed emotions and fears, but I know that it's not easy for everyone to open their hearts.

The ending??? I can't believe it! I feel like I'm Kirsten now with the mixed emotion! I just couldn't believe it and the words... oh my gosh, don't even go there came out of my mouth. I'm speechless. And now, I'm going to dive into book 2 because I can't wait to see what's next. I'm already a Derek fan, and I just know I'm about to fall in love with him.


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment