Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bound By Lies (Bound And Broken, #2) By Rebecca Shea: Review By Lys

Bound by Lies (Bound and Broken, #2)Bound by Lies by Rebecca Shea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rebecca Shea has done it again! She has written another emotional and suspenseful conclusion to an incredible story. I was anxiously waiting for this book, and it was everything I had hoped it would be! Rebecca writes amazing novels with well developed, complex characters that pull on your heart strings. I absolutely love that I can always count on her to make me feel every emotion her characters go through. Alex, Emilia, and Sam sent me on a roller coaster ride of emotions! This is definitely a MUST read!

"Danger. Death. All of it hangs in the air around me, except I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid to live without Alex." ~Emilia

Bound By Lies begins amidst the chaos of gunfire. Emilia, desperate to get to Alex as he lies bleeding out on the tile floor; while Sam is attempting to pull her to safety. For Alex, Sam, and Emilia...everything changes in those moments. Alex is fighting for a life he never knew he wanted by betraying the only family he knew. Emilia is trying to hold on to the only man that she has ever loved and Sam is attempting take down the monster that altered his life and save the brother he lost many years ago.

When all is said and done, Emilia is left heart broken. With Sam by her side, Emilia must face her biggest and most unexpected challenge yet. Sam knows that her heart belongs to Alex, but he is hoping that with time, Emilia will not only learn to trust him...but love him as well. With the threat of danger lurking around every corner, life for Sam and Emilia is not a guarantee. In order to be free to move on, together they must bring down the mastermind of the Estrada drug cartel.

"Alex was my love-dark and dangerous. But Sam is now my rock-my safe place." ~Emilia

I loved this two book series! I love stories that have me hanging on the edge of my seat grasping onto every word. I read this book in one sitting because I could not put it down! It was emotional, heart breaking, and riddled with twists. Everything Rebecca Shea writes is amazing. I would highly recommend ALL of her books...especially this one!

♥Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment