Monday, June 15, 2015

INCENDIARY by Kathryn Kelly : Review by Juls

Incendiary (Phoenix Rising Rock Band, #2)Incendiary by Kathryn Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


I didn't realize how much I missed Sloan and Georgie until now. Wow!!! What a story! I loved it! I can not even explain all the twist and turns that go on throughout this book! Right when I thought I knew who was doing what, I was wrong! I loved reading more about every single character.

Cassandra...is still a hateful bitch. I'm sorry, but there's no better word that describes her. The way she treated Georgie was terrible! Talk about JEALOUS!! I can't believe the things that she would do and say. She was so unloving and can't seem to get past herself. If she wasn't happy, no one was or even allowed to be. I seriously believe that in the end, everyone gets what they deserve. I'm sure that sounds harsh, but it's reality from where I'm sitting.

Georgie... man I love that girl. I love how feisty she is and I love how she has no problem getting right up in Sloan's face! One minute, she's cute and innocent, and then the next, she's cussing at him. Georgie is still living with the hardness of her life from her mother hating her and her father not really being a father. However, she now has Bryn and Sloan so her life is full of love. Which if you ask me, is definitely what she deserves!

Abby...I would love a book about her. She is Sloan's aunt and Georgie's dad's lover. In Inferno, we didn't get to know too much about her, other than the fact that she was sleeping with Georgie's parents. However, this time around, we get more of her story. She truly was in love with Parnell and is a sweet person. I feel that she is just looking for love in all the wrong places. I'm hoping that in the end, she finds what she's looking for. She becomes a great friend to Georgie and deserves her happy ending; whether it's with Parnell or someone else.

Sloan...I'm just wondering if he ever keeps his clothes on! This guy is an animal and has no shame what so ever. I loved him in Inferno, and I loved him even more in Incendiary. I don't think there was a sentence that he said that didn't have at least one cuss word in it! Hmmm...well maybe when he was talking to Bryn?

I loved Sloan and Georgie's relationship. Even though there was such a big age difference between them, they were perfect together. They are one couple that can go from strangling each other to having sex and it seem normal! At one point, it almost made me want to go yell at my husband and cuss him out just to see what it felt like! Almost! LOL. There were so many obstacles that they had to fight threw to gain each others love and trust. I'm so glad that in the end, everything turned out for the best.

If you have not read this series, I highly suggest it especially if you're looking for a book full of love, angst, and jealously!


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment