Thursday, June 18, 2015

IN YOUR HEART by Micalea Smeltzer : Review by Juls

In Your Heart (Willow Creek, #3)In Your Heart by Micalea Smeltzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars


This was a great addition to The Willow Creek series. I am really enjoying these stories, and I am falling more and more in love with all the characters. I love that all characters are integrated in everyone else's story. I like when I am able to get new details on previous relationships from other books I've read in this series.

Ezra has always been one of my favorites out of the "Willow Creek" boys. His personality is so playful and sweet. He has always been the one to keep the peace between everyone and willing to help who ever needs a helping hand. The relationship that he has with all his band mates is so funny. He is seriously one of the sweetest guys that I have come across, since I've started reading!

Ezra and Sadie have been best friends ever since Maddox and Emma started dating. Sadie has always been a Willow Creek fan girl, but she never thought she would actually become good friends with them. Sadie has had a crush on Ezra, even before meeting him, but after their friendship started growing stronger and stronger, she never let him know about. Sadie feared that if things changed between them she can possibly lose the best thing that has happened to her, and losing his friendship wasn't something she wanted to take a chance on.

Ezra and Sadie's relationship is one that I'm sure many people have experienced at least once in their lifetime. I liked reading about their relationship, and the journey they had together. One thing I really liked about them was how pure they were. There have been many stories that I read that has a character(s) with a dark past they are trying to overcome. Now don't get me wrong, I still love those stories as well, but it was nice to read about a couple that was simply....pure.

Ezra and Sadie's story was an easy read. If I had the time and was able to sit down for a bit with out interruptions, I could have easily read this in one sitting. It was a great story that kept me interested to see how things ended up in their relationship. I've been reading this series for the last few days starting with book 1, and I'm sad to say that I have completed all three books. I will miss the Willow Creek boys! I'm looking forward and patiently waiting to read the next addition to this series! Hayes also seems like he would be a great guy! *wink*


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment