Monday, June 29, 2015

**** INEVITABLE (Key West #2) **** by C.A. Harms : Review by Juls

Inevitable (The Key West Series, #2)Inevitable by C.A. Harms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***


4 Stars!!


"He is just so cocky and arrogant. He thinks he controls the world and everyone in it."


"She's strong and bold, but under all that, she's even more amazing."



I'm really enjoying C.A Harm's books. They sure don't lack in the alpha department! There's just something about the men in her stories that keep me wanting more! In book 1, I fell in love with Jett and Quinn. I was so excited to get more of their relationship in Inevitable. Jett is still so in love and so overprotective when it comes to Quinn. However, Jett did have some competition in the alpha department when it came to...Easton Black.

I loved Harper's description of Easton...


"He was a very attractive man. He was also very cocky and arrogant, and 90 percent of the time I wanted to slap him. He was demanding and straight forward. He was confident and rude at times.... He was me with a penis.


LOL. I would have to agree! Easton is all those things as is Harper. They are the same person when it comes to their personalities. They both are demanding and straight forward. They both have cocky attitudes and when they both walk into a room, they both draw everyone's attention. Together...they were on fire! The chemistry between them was explosive and yet they brought out the sweet and tenderness side of each other. I loved seeing the loving sides that they both showed. I also loved seeing the feistiness and bickering that would go on between them.

I am really enjoying this series. I believe that this story was a great addition to the Key West collection! I am definitely looking forward to reading Kade's story and getting to learn more about him. All I have to say, is that I was already captivated by the time I finished reading the sneak peek of......Irrevocable.


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment