Saturday, June 6, 2015

SWEET ACHE by K. Bromberg ~ Review by Chris


"Rocker trumps racer every time"

I have quite a few rock star favorites, and Hawkin has just been added to that list of greats! Quinlan is one feisty heroine and I loved that about her!! K. Bromberg definitely knows how make you fall in love with her characters.

"Come at me rocker boy. I'm ready for you"

I absolutely LOVED Hawkin & Quinlan's story! Like all of Kristy's books, it pulled on all of my emotions causing a big happy sighhhhhh!!!! It's the kind of story that before you know it, you're half way through and you want to slow down, but can't!!  
The chemistry between Hawkin and Quinlan is addicting. I seriously did not want this story to end.

"I can't wait to see which of these flavors you opt for because believe me, I've tasted all thirty-one flavors but can't seem to get yours out of my head and off my lips."

Colton & Rylee, Becks & Haddie, and now these two!! I freaking love the woman giving me these amazing couples to cherish! Seriously, she's freaking talented!! 
Looking forward to more from this gang!!

Sweet Ache is a stand-alone novel in the Driven series. Even though I highly recommend it, you don't have to read the prior books to fully enjoy it.

 #MakeItCount

~Review by Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment