Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mended (Broken, #3) by J.L. Drake: Review by Lys

Mended (Broken Trilogy, #3)Mended by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mended was a bittersweet read for me. I fell in love with these extraordinary characters and I am sad to say goodbye to them as this series has come to an end. J.L. Drake wrote a beautiful love story about survival, starting over, and finding love when you least expect it.

"To troubled times that only make us stronger. To unexpected love that only makes us fall harder." ~Cole

Mended begins with Savi living on her own in town while Cole remains busy with his men at Shadows. As Savi struggles to find her new place in the world, she becomes fast friends with the single hottie, Jake, that she bar tends with at Zack's restaurant. With men and woman in and out of the bar, anything is possible! From aggressive men to crazy woman, Savannah definitely has her hands full.

As Cole continues leading his men on dangerous missions, he feels a sense of loss from Savannah not being in his bed and by his side. Wanting to give Savannah the space she asked for, while waiting for her to come back to him on her terms, may just be Cole's most trying moment yet.

When the past Savannah is working so hard to put behind her resurfaces, she realizes that she needs the only man that has never let her down. The only man who has truly and unselfishly loved her.

"He reaches deep down in my soul, and any damage left in my heart is finally mended." ~Savannah

I absolutely loved this book...this series! The storyline was thrilling and intense. The depth and complexity of each book kept me hooked and begging for more! I connected emotionally with each of these incredible characters; feeling their emotions as if I was right there with them. As sad as I am to say goodbye to Cole and Savannah, I am very excited and looking forward to reading more about the men of Blackstone. J.L. Drake is an amazing, talented author, and I can't wait to see where she takes us from here!

♥ Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment