Monday, June 29, 2015

DRAWN TO YOU by Ker Dukey : REVIEW by Juls.

Drawn to YouDrawn to You by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange of an honest review ****

5 Stars!!


OH-MY-F'IN-GOSH!!!!!


SERIOULSY???????


I can't believe what I just read....well, wait a minute, YES I CAN!! It's FUCKEN KER DUKEY!!!!! I just finished reading Drawn To You , and I am sooooo having a WTF moment!!!! Like, seriously!!! When I first started this story, I was hooked from the beginning. While I was reading it, I was telling my sister that it's a different type of story written by Ker. I told her it's really different compared to her Deception and Empathy Series. However, after I read more and more, Mrs. Dukey made her appearance! With the twist and turns that took place throughout this story, the angst that was building, and the blow out at the end, was everything Ker Dukey. I was on the edge of me seat the entire time as I devoured this story! I can't believe the way everything turned out! I loved every single character, and I seriously need book 2 in my hands...NOW!! Thinking about the ending has me shaking my head in disbelief. Ker Dukey, is by far, becoming my top Author! I seriously would 1-click anything with her name on it! If you have not had the mind blowing pleasure of reading any of her books, I highly recommend that you go and 1-click every single one of them! I know this review is not like one I normally would write, leaving out a majority of the story line, but I really want everyone to read it on their own! Honestly, if I could, I would write a review that just says.....


"It's by Ker Dukey...What more of a review do you need?"


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment