Monday, August 29, 2016

El Diablo by M. Robinson ~ Review by Juls

El Diablo (The Devil, #1)El Diablo by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


“Are you aware that they call you 'El Diablo’? You like that, don’t you? Being known as 'The Devil'?”


I fell in love with El Diablo. I never thought I would hear myself say those words. But it happened, and I have no regrets what so ever. El Diablo is... Alejandro Martinez. I don't think it's possible to read this book and not fall in love with him. I loved him from the very beginning. I loved the way he was with his mom. I loved the protective relationship he had with his sister, Amori. I even loved him with Sophia. What I loved the most about his story, was watching him grow into a man. I like when stories start off at a young age and we get to see all sides of the character's life. I liked seeing him young and in love while learning the ropes of his father's business. I also liked seeing him grow up and become the boss man! I think M. Robinson brought out every emotion in me. One minute I was smiling, the next minute my heart was pounding, and then before I knew it, tears were falling. This book was captivating from the beginning and suspenseful until the very end!

I really enjoyed El Diablo. If you liked "Sempre" by J.M Darhower, then you will want to read this. Alejandro reminded me a lot of Carmine. They both were good hearted guys who had to grow up to live the life of a crime boss.

As for the ending, it wouldn't be like M. Robinson if she didn't leave you hanging and wanting more. I'll be anxiously waiting for her next book to download to my kindle!!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment