Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Untouchable by Sibel Hodge ~ Review by Juls

UntouchableUntouchable by Sibel Hodge
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

This is the first book that I've read by Sibel Hodge and...WOW! What a great first impression she has made! I literally did not want to put this book down! When I wasn't reading it, I was thinking about it! When I was reading it, I was devouring it! I completely blocked out everyone around me! I normally read more romance novels, so it was nice to read a dark psychological thriller! I would say that a thriller is exactly what this was! I usually read before going to bed, and I'm not so sure that was a great idea after reading something like this. I thought I was going to have nightmares because I felt like someone was watching me! This story really kept me on my toes the whole time! Of course, there were some parts that were a little tough to read, but I think that it wouldn't be the same if it was written any other way. I can't wait to read more from this amazing author!!!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment