Thursday, August 18, 2016

Protecting His Forever by LeAnn Ashers ~ Review by Juls

Protecting His ForeverProtecting His Forever by LeAnn Ashers


4 Stars!

Wow... there's so much that goes on in this story that I don't even know where to start! Kane and Sydney's story was great! They started off pretty intense, but everything turned out perfectly. It seemed that one thing happened after another, not giving them much of a break, but they handled everything that came their way. Kane's the usual alpha male that us girls like to read about. I loved the way he was with Sydney and that he had a very sexy playful side to him. He makes me want to go home and tell my husband to spank my butt every time he walks by! One of my favorite laugh out loud moments was when Carter took their cat to school! When he tells everyone why, I couldn't stop laughing! I was dying! Kids are so funny and innocent! Lastly, I would have to agree 100% with Sydney when she says....

"My Kindle is always with me—you never know when I can sneak in some time to read."

I'm exactly the same way! I don't go anywhere without it!

I'm looking forward to reading Ethan and Braelyn's story. Just by reading the little we did about them, I have a feeling it's going to be good!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment