Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ruthless by Lexi Blake: Review by Lys

Ruthless (Lawless, #1)Ruthless by Lexi Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first Lexi Blake novel, and I truly enjoyed it! I love the story line of the Lawless brothers and their quest for revenge. Each one of them bring so much to this story and completely hook you for a story of their own. Ruthless is Riley and Ellie's story, and it is quite a page turner! Both Riley and Ellie are broken characters that find love when they least expect it. Despite deceit, betrayal, and murder, they are able to find what they both needed all along... love. I'm looking forward to future books in this series. I can't wait to read about the women that will conquer Bran's demons and tame Drew. It's going to be awesome!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment