Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pierce My Heart by Kelsey Jensen ~ Review by Juls

Pierce My Heart (Women of Willowbrook, #1)Pierce My Heart by Kelsey Jensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

Pierce My Heart was a cute light-hearted story. All the characters were great, and I liked Jake and Anna's story. Jake brought the best out of Anna even though she didn't believe in herself. After dating Jake, I liked seeing that she believed she deserved everything Jake gave her. He definitely brought her out of her shell and showed her exactly what she meant to him.


“Beauty like yours adopts a dog from a pound because she sees loneliness in her eyes and wants to stop it. Beauty like yours is giving unconditional love to someone so undeserving. Beauty like yours is offering to help as soon as shit goes down with worry all over your face. Beauty like yours, sweetheart, earns the devotion and love of people around you because of who you are. So no way, babe. No fucking way am I out of your league. If anything, it’s the opposite. And I thank God I get a chance at all that beauty,”


They were cute together and the epilogue was great!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment