Friday, August 5, 2016

IN DEEP by Callie Harper: Review by Lys

In DeepIn Deep by Callie Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woot! Woot! In Deep was everything I hoped it would be! I LOVED Off Limits (It was sooo HOT!), so naturally, I was excited to read another novel by Callie Harper. With the summer Olympics just around the corner, it was just what I needed to set the mood to watch all the amazing athletes compete for gold. Speaking of drool worthy athletes, Chase was absolutely dee-lish! I could easily imagine that body swimming for gold. Gah! He was sooo SEXY! Boy, did Emma give him a run for his money. I enjoyed her character and the chemistry they shared. In Deep was super sexy, fun, light read with just the right amount of drama. Nothing says read me like that cover! I'd give anything to be one of those water droplets!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment