Sunday, August 21, 2016

Eternal Temptation by Janine Infante Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Eternal Temptations (Tempted Series, #6)Eternal Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Its a bitter sweet to see the end of Janine Infante Bosco's Temptation Series. I'm sad to see any of her stories end, but then it makes me excited to see what she has in store for her readers! I've read every single book of hers, and I'll continue to be one of her top supporters!


I loved the way Eternal Temptations was written. I liked being able to get POV's from all the previous characters from the series in one book! It allows us to catch up on all of our favorite characters at once! After reading about all of them, I still can't pin point which couple is my favorite. At first I think it's Jack and Reina, but then I think about Anthony and Adrianna because they loved each other so fiercely that they fucking destroyed each other. Then there was also Riggs and Lauren, who definitely owned it ! And of course, who can forget about Blackie and Lacey and how they were two imperfect people perfectly suited for one another."


Every couple had their "moments" that made me fall in love with them. I don't think there has been one book from Janine that I haven't loved. So Janine, I will continue to say...


You...

Me....



We'll be on this journey together forever!



-Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment