Sunday, August 28, 2016

Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy: Review by Lys

Never Tear Us Apart (Never Tear Us Apart, #1)Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading the author's notes at the beginning of the book, I wasn't sure what to expect. I appreciated her honesty, her desire to be true, and her ability to be sensitive to such tragic events and to the survivors that have lived them. I believe Monica Murphy handled this subject matter with delicate hands as she wrote Will and Katie's story. Though at times it was difficult to read, the way in which her scenes were written, enabled me to stay connected to the story line. This is definitely an emotional read. By alternating from past to present in dual POVs, it allowed me to become completely invested in Will and Katie. My heart broke and filled with hope for these two to overcome the tragedy that stole their childhood. I'm anxious to see how it all plays out in the end. To say I enjoyed this book would be inaccurate. I savored it. I took it all in bit by bit, and I can't wait for book 2!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment