Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Neighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Neighbor DearestNeighbor Dearest by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are many good books out there, but there are very few authors that create stories and characters that touch your soul and stay with you forever. Penelope Ward has that gift. Her stories are beautifully written with so much heart, humor, and emotion. Before I even pick up her latest novel, I know I will be completely consumed by her words. She never disappoints; always leaving the reader anxiously awaiting her next book. Penelope Ward has a way of making you fall deeply for her characters, especially her heroes. They are all so unique, having a special quality and depth about them. From their sexy one liners to their witty personalities and big hearts, they are irresistible. I fell in love with Damien, and I adored Chelsea. Even though their story started out in heart break (my heart ached for Chelsea), I couldn't have been more happy with how it all came together in the end. It was perfect. I laughed, I cried, I felt every emotion, and I loved every single minute of it. Penelope Ward continues to be an I Love Story Time favorite author.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment