Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Beauty Beneath by D.C. Renee ~ Review by Juls

The Beauty BeneathThe Beauty Beneath by D.C. Renee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!

"You lit up my world with your personality and your charm. All I saw was darkness before, and then you came barreling in, and the rays of sunshine started streaming in.”

I loved it! Such a cute story. I liked the banter between Carter and Emmerson. Right from the beginning, I was hooked! I couldn't wait to get to the back and forth dialogue between them. I liked reading the witty come backs Emmerson came up with. I really think that's why I liked it so much. From the moment they met, Emmerson gave Carter a hard time and continued to do so throughout the entire story. She really kept him on his toes! Carter was cute and was perfect for Em. They were meant to be together, and I loved that Carter continued to push his way into her life. All the characters were great, and I'm really hoping that Beth will get a book as well!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment