Tuesday, August 9, 2016

HARD RULES by Lisa Renee Jones: Review by Lys

Hard Rules (Dirty Money, #1)Hard Rules by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! I literally just finished this book, and I don't even know what just happened! That prologue has me so confused! I think I went back and read it several times throughout the book, just trying to figure out the connection. Gah, THIS book is AMAZING! Not only does it have the billionaire hot alpha that we all love (Shane Brandon is amazing! Just think Christian Grey minus the Red Room!), but it is filled with secrets, lies, and betrayal. My mind is in over drive trying to connect the dots! This is a true romantic suspense with all the twist, turns, and drama you could possibly ask for. It is incredibly well written with complicated, complex characters, and an intriguing, keep you on the edge of your seat story line. There is so much depth to this story! Layers upon layers of intricately placed webs have been brilliantly woven around the Brandon family. I can't wait for more! I NEED book 2. I LOVED it! Hard Rules is definitely an I Love Story Time MUST READ!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment