Monday, August 15, 2016

Loving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers ~ Review by Juls

Loving His ForeverLoving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Stars!

Another great story by LeAnn Ashers. Hearing Brealyn's story was pretty sad. To live with the type of parents she had, only to end up on the streets, had to be rough for her. The events that took place in her life were harsh, but they also made her who she is today. It gave her the strength to continue to move on. Meeting Ethan was the best thing that happened to her. He helped her get back on her feet and always believed in her. He made her realize she can still have a happy life by not letting her past dictate her future.


“Braelyn, you deserve so much more than the life you have been dealt. I see you. I see a strong-ass woman who has fought as hard as she can. I can see the fire in your eyes still in the depths, wanting to come out. What happened to you doesn’t define who you are. You can’t control what’s happened to you, no matter how much we want to.”


I did see some similarities between Protecting His Forever and Loving His Forever. It seems like every girl character has a tragic past to deal with and the relationships tend to move pretty quickly. I tend to like when the relationships start off a little slower, but I still am enjoying the series!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment