Tuesday, August 23, 2016

FURIOUS RUSH by S.C. Stephens: Review by Lys

Furious RushFurious Rush by S.C. Stephens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to admit I was so nervous to read this book. I haven't read any other S.C. Stephens books after reading her Thoughtless Series because I didn't want to be disappointed. The Thoughtless Series is a PHENOMENAL read. Kellan Kyle is the ULTIMATE book boyfriend. It doesn't get any better than that! I mean seriously, how does any author live up to the expectation to write another amazing story? I can't imagine E.L. James writing something as fantastic as Fifty Shades again even though I secretly pray every night that she does! I'm crazy, I know, I know, but I'm here to tell you that Furious Rush was... AWESOME! It was an exciting love story filled with delicious angst, thrilling race scenes, and one very sexy hero. I'd take a ride on the back of Hayden Hayes motorcycle any day! He's no Kellan Kyle, but I think that is what I loved about him the most. He was definitely his very own hunk of man meat. Furious Rush did not disappoint. It was everything I hoped it would be. It captivated me from beginning to end and left me wanting more.

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment