Wednesday, August 3, 2016

THE MATCHMAKER'S REPLACEMENT by Rachel Van Dyken: Review by Lys

The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2)The Matchmaker's Replacement by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5% into this book, and I knew I was going to love it! From the very beginning, I was laughing out loud and anticipating when Lex and Gabi would recognize the love they have for one another and get together. I knew when that time came, it would be explosive! I loved their story. They were adorable and hilarious. Very few authors can do witty banter as good as Rachel Van Dyken; especially in the male P.O.V! I would love to meet this author. If she is as funny and as quick witted as her characters, I can only imagine what a hoot she must be! In this book, we get to see a whole different side of Lex that we didn't get to see in The Matchmaker's Playbook. He was so much more than just a sexy playboy. He was a true friend with a very big... heart! I've adored these characters from the Wingmen Inc. novels. Ian, Blake, Lex, and Gabi are the kind of friends you wish you had to share your life with. If you are looking for a fun, sexy read with a bit of comedy, THIS book is for you! I Love Story Time recommended!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment