Tuesday, August 30, 2016

LAST CHANCE (A Second Chances Novel) by L.P. Dover: Review by Lys

Last Chance: A Second Chances NovelLast Chance: A Second Chances Novel by L.P. Dover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ugh! I'm sad. I have mixed feelings about this story. Don't get me wrong, it was a great read. I just... I just didn't want it to play out the way it did. I'm disappointed in the character, not the author lol. I thought he was one of the good guys. I was even hoping that he would get his own book! Sad day. Sad day. Gah! He broke my heart with his choices L.P. Dover! sigh That being said, I am happy that every thing worked out as it should have for Laura. I loved her character! There was no denying the connection and chemistry that she had with Luke. They were hot together! I have really enjoyed all of the Second Chance novels and despite my personal struggle, this is definitely a must read for fans of this series and for those that love a great love triangle! Now, don't mind me as I go cry in a corner...lol

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment