Monday, July 13, 2015

Darkness Lurks (Darkness Series, #1) by J.L. Drake: Review by Lys

Darkness Lurks (Darkness, #1)Darkness Lurks by J.L. Drake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another 5 STAR read by J.L Drake! The Broken Trilogy is one of my favorite romantic suspense series, so I couldn't wait to read this book. Now that I have, I'm sad that I've finished it. Darkness Lurks was unputdownable! It was suspenseful, intense, and suuuper creepy. There were scenes that gave me the chills and scenes where I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest due to the anxiety I felt! The storyline was thrilling and non-stop. You will adore the heroine. Emily is feisty and quick witted. I truly enjoyed her banter with the men of Orange Police Department. Speaking about the OPD...damn! Lots to choose from ladies...lots to choose from! Seth and Garrett...yum! I couldn't decide who I loved more. This book is riddled with another set of amazing secondary characters that I look forward to reading more about. Add in a psychotic villain and his blood thirty side kick that makes your skin crawl and...BOOM! A MUST READ!

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment