Tuesday, July 21, 2015

SUSTAINED (The Legal Briefs, #2) by Emma Chase: Review by Lys

Sustained (The Legal Briefs, #2)Sustained by Emma Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was absolutely adorable and I fell in love with each and every one of these endearing characters! The children in this story just melted my heart. Chelsey the heroine is strong, loving, and selfless. She gave everything up: her education, her friends, and her life to take care of her family. The hero Jake is quite a knight in shining armor. He's smart, sexy, and ALL man. Jake never disappointed. He is definitely book boyfriend material! I loved the relationships he formed with the kids and how he took care of Chelsey. Even as Jake fought to not fall in love with them all, he just couldn't resist. There were so many feels in this book. There were moments of sadness, joy, heart break, and hope all wrapped in one sweet, swoon worthy love story. In true Emma Chase fashion, it is brilliantly written, witty, and super hot. I LOVED it!

♥Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment