Monday, July 6, 2015

**** MEMORIZED **** by Alyne Roberts : Review by Juls

MemorizedMemorized by Alyne Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC copy in exchange of an honest review ***


4 Stars!!


After reading the synopsis for Memorized, I was hooked. I couldn't wait to receive the ARC from Alyne Roberts. The minute I started, it was hard to stop. I started reading it one night prior to bed and the next day, all I could think about was what was going to happen next!

Willow woke up in a hospital after being attacked and left for dead. As a result of her attack, she can't remember the last 3 years of her life. She doesn't remember anything about the attack and the only person she has to help her get reunited with her life is Noah. Noah is her boyfriend and he feels like a complete stranger to her. When Willow gets home from the hospital, everything in her life seems foreign to her and not a life she would've imagined living. She remembers her life growing up and going away to college, but after that, she doesn't remember how she got to where she is now.

Then there's Landon. A psychology student that is helping Willow remember the events that took place in hopes of getting her memories back. With London's help, she starts getting bits and pieces of her memory back. One thing I really enjoyed when reading this story, was it was like solving a puzzle and trying to put everything together. It definitely held my attention when it came to suspenseful situations. If you are looking for a love triangle story that keeps you guessing throughout the book, I recommend that you pick this one up!


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment