Monday, July 6, 2015

Fighting Shadows (On The Ropes, #2) by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

Fighting Shadows (On the Ropes, #2)Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such an amazing book! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Aly Martinez!!! This girl rocks my world!! I want to scream with excitement, cry, and laugh all at once right now! Aly makes you feel it all! Flint's story is sooo good! I LOVED it! There were so many emotional sentences/dialogue that I highlighted for this review, but I decided to omit them. I want you to read them in the moment and fall in love with Flint just like I did. These Page boys have stolen my heart. Flint (sigh)...my heart skips just thinking of him. Where Till is strong and aggressive, Flint is resilient and determined. He never lets go! He never let go of who he was despite his physical struggles. He never let go when he lost everything (I cried like a heart broken teenager!). Most importantly, he never let go of a once in a lifetime kind of love. His emotions ruined me. I had an ache in my chest, and I held my breath for the first part of this book! Flint had lost so much when he took that bullet to save Eliza, but with the love and support of all the wonderful characters that we have fallen in love with from the Wrecked & Ruined Series and from Fighting Silence, he was able to make his dreams come true. Aly Martinez has a way of consuming you with her stories and her characters. Her writing is flawless as her words just flow and wrap themselves around you while pulling out every emotion. This is definitely another 5 Star read by this incredibly talented author!

♥Review by Lys

*Fighting Shadows can be read as a stand alone, but why?! Read ALL Aly's books...they are AH-MAAZING!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment