Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ROXY (Pandemic Sorrow, #3) by Stevie J. Cole:Review By Lys

Roxy (Pandemic Sorrow)Roxy by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Drugs ruined everything in my life. They had destroyed anything I loved. They took everything from me. Every. Single. Thing."

This was Roxy's story and it was everything that I needed that I missed in book 1. It was raw and emotional. It gave me insight into why Roxy acted the way she did and why she struggled to let Jag in. Her past was so heart breaking that I could feel her loss. I could completely understand why it hurt so much to love Jag and why watching his struggle with drug use tore her apart. Her strength and love for Jag is what this book is all about. This was a perfect conclusion to one hell of a rock star trilogy.

I thought I had no business with him, but honestly, I couldn't have been more wrong. Looking back on it all, he was like my beautifully flawed counterpart. He was so broken, but so was I."


♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment