Sunday, July 12, 2015

RUSH (Pandemic Sorrow, #2) by Stevie J. Cole: Review by Lys

Rush (Pandemic Sorrow, #2)Rush by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series has definitely been an eye opener for me into the world of rock star books! Holy Shit! I can't believe the amount of drugs and woman that Rush went through. Sheesh...if you thought Jag was bad, wait until you meet Rush! I do have to say that it did make for some crazy ass sex scenes! In book 1, you don't get to see the sweet side of Rush, and you can't help but wonder why he is so hard on Jag regarding his relationship with Roxy. In this book, you find out what Rush is all about, and you get to meet the real man behind the guitar. I loved Jules. She was feisty and said exactly what was on her mind. I'm glad that she did not take any of Rush's crap. When a life changing bomb is dropped on Rush, it changes his goals in life. He starts to wonder if Pandemic Sorrow is all there is and what the future holds for himself and the band. I was thrilled with how everything played out in the end. I'm looking forward to book 3, Roxy, and I am hoping that James gets what he deserves! If you enjoyed Jag, I think you will enjoy this one as well!

♥Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment